Pinoy Barkada
You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. All content are currently locked from guests. Please Register and Log In to gain full access to our forum. Thank you and join now!

Please be active. We will do our best to make this forum happy ! Very Happy

New look of our forum. This is the announcement: http://pinoybarkada.forums.lu/t233-we-have-updated-our-forum#545

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoy Barkada
You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. All content are currently locked from guests. Please Register and Log In to gain full access to our forum. Thank you and join now!

Please be active. We will do our best to make this forum happy ! Very Happy

New look of our forum. This is the announcement: http://pinoybarkada.forums.lu/t233-we-have-updated-our-forum#545
Pinoy Barkada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Knock :D Jokes 20-30

Go down

Knock Knock :D Jokes 20-30 Empty Knock Knock :D Jokes 20-30

Post by [ADMiN]Toshiro Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm

21. Para, Mamang Taxi. I’m your biggest fan, I’ll follow you until you love me. Para, mamang taxi. (PAPARAZZI- Lady Gaga)

22. Nido Gatas. I Nido boo, gatas see you boo.. and the hearts all over the world tonight. said the hearts all over the world tonight.

23. I-autoload mo ako. How much? Magkano? Nothing’s gonna change my love for you, i-autoload mo ko. how much? magkano?

24. Soon to Open: Pan de Manila. Uno, dos, tres, soon to open Pan de Manila.

25. Pritong Saba, Pritong Mani, Sinigang, Kare-kare. Pritong saba, pritong mani, sinigang, kare-kare. Hallelu— Hallelujah.

26. Tagabitbit Putobumbong. Tagabitbit. Tagabitbit. Tagabet bet bet bet bet. Putobumbong. putobumbong. Putobumbong.

27. Kabag Again. Now i’m speechless, over the edge of this breathless. I never thought that I would catch this, the kabag again.

28. Melon, Kangkong, Mais, Gulaman, Talong. Melon kangkang mais gulaman. Maari bang mag-talong?

29. Medicine. Bayang magiliw.. medi-cine.

30. Kinurot ko. Kinurut-kurot ko pa. Kinurot ko. Kinurut-kurot ko pa. (intro – always be my baby – mariah)
[ADMiN]Toshiro
[ADMiN]Toshiro
Admin and Ultimate Member
Admin and Ultimate Member

Back to top Go down